Frank Security Locks from Cambridge, MA provides great locksmiths for all your lockout emergencies! There is never any mishap when it comes to the service that they provide whether they are working on a manual or electronic lock. You can call any of their 24 locksmith as they work round the clock.
There are many different type of locks that their 24 locksmith is trained to handle, these include:
- Deadbolt lock
- Doorknob lock
- Lock for safes
- Smart lock
- Electronic lock
With so many years of experience serving the citizens of Cambridge, MA they know exactly how to solve every problem associated with each of these locks. Give them a call the next time you have a locksmith emergency!
24 Locksmith No One Knows Safes Like Us!
Many people love to keep their valuable things inside their safes rather than any other place as they feel more comfortable that no one can get access to it easily. Safes are meant to give protection and keep your valuables secure so the locks of the safes are designed in such a way that someone cannot easily guess the combination code and or manipulate the lock to make it open. However, in the event that you as the owner forgets the code, any 24 locksmiths from Frank Security Locks is more than equipped to assist you. They will open your safe without damaging it and also reset the code. They are knowledgeable about the various types of locks used to secure safes and these include:
- Key locks: These locks are for safes that are opened by using a manual key which may either be single or double bit. Other design utilizes a stem and a loose key bit, it should be noted that these keys are very long as the walls of the safes that they open tend to be very thick. Our 24 locksmith are capable of replacing any of these type of keys irrespective of their intricate design
- Mechanical combination locks: The design of these locks may be 3 or 4 wheel with the latter providing a higher level of security. These locks have to be rotated from left to right to the correct preset combination code in order to release the locking mechanism thereby allowing the safe to open. When it comes to opening these safes providing the owner has forgotten the codes, our 24 locksmith is versed in dealing with this issue very easily due to their knowledge and experience
- Electronic combination locks: Essentially these utilize an electronic keypad to enter a predefined code which will release the locking mechanism and open the safe. Their power supply is generated by a rechargeable battery which is charged from the outside. These locks are very secure due to its high resistance to decoding with over a million possible combinations
- Biometric lock: These usually utilize a physical characteristic of the owner of the safe such as fingerprints, eye or facial recognition in or to release the locking mechanism. These allow for fast and easy entry into your safe
- Time lock: These can only be opened at the present time with the correct code. They are equipped with a digital keypad as well as a timer and the safe will only unlock when the code is entered at the exact time that it was set for
- Time delayed Combination lock: This type of lock enables a delay in the time in which the lock will open after the code has been entered thereby delaying any robbery attempts and allowing for a secondary security system to come into play such as an alert to a security firm or the police
No matter what type of lock is on your safe, the 24 locksmith from Frank Security Locks is sure to reunite you with your valuables in minutes!
24 Locksmith For All Your Smart Lock And Electronic Lock Solutions!
Nothing seems more convenient than opening your door with a scan of your finger or by just touching a button on your smartphone to start your car. These are conveniences we have all come to enjoy and depend on in order to meet the needs of our busy lives. It is however very frustrating and potentially dangerous when these same smart locks we have come to depend upon start malfunctioning. However, there is no need to despair, our 24 locksmith is trained and experienced in handling any smart lock and will have it up and working properly in a short time!